JOBOBIKE Eddy X
JOBOBIKE Eddy X is lighter than Eddy. It's also an e-bike with fat tires and front suspension that excels on uneven surfaces like sand, mud, or snow, making the rider feel smoother and more comfortable. It's a fantastic option for riders who want to venture out in the mountains, explore off-road trails, commute to work, or simply enjoy a comfortable and efficient ride.
- A Handlebar height 1220mm-1280mm
- B Length 1770mm
- C Wheel base 1155mm
- D Wheel size 20"*4"
- E Seat Height 900mm-950mm
- F Stand Over Height 720mm
- G Seat tube 410mm
- H Frame size 20.5"
- 48V 14Ah(672Wh) LG lithium battery
- 6061 Aluminum
- 250W Bafang powerful motor, max 80N.m
- ZOOM Aluminum alloy 680mm
- Color LCD with USB port
- SR leather comfort saddle
- AC110-240V DC48V2.0
- Single-leg aluminum alloy
- Front Light
- Bright LED light with reflector
- Wellgo aluminum, foldable
- Rear Light
- With brake light function
- ZOOM 31.8*350mm
- Pedal Assist
- Intelligent 5 level pedal assist
- Black PVC fenders
- Half twist throttle
- Kenda 20" x 4"
- Shimano 7-speed
- Front Fork
- aluminium hydraulic 200mm travel
- ≥65Km (Measured riding on a full charge, flat road, 80kg rider)
- Recommended Height
- Above 165cm
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- Load Capacity
- Brake Levers
- Tektro comfort grip levers with integrated bell
- Brake Rotors
- Tektro 180mm front & rear
- Total Weight
- All Terrain Folding Electric Fatbike
- Fat Tire & Foldable
- Applicable Scene
- All Terrain
your local service poinnts
- How about the recommended rider hights for JOBOBIKE EDDY X?
The recommended rider hights for JOBOBIKE EDDY X is above 165cm.
- What is the top speed of JOBOBIKE EDDY X?
According to the EU regulation, ruled the top speed of Ebike is 25km/h, so the top speed of JOBOBIKE EDDY X is 25km/h.
- What the benefits of fat tires?
Fat tires provide excellent traction and a stable ride experience on all terrains like sand, mud, snow or wet etc, based on those, it could give you a stable and comfortable ride experience.
- What are the differences between Eddy X and Eddy?
1. The motor of Eddy X is more powerful than Eddy.
2. Eddy X is lighter than Eddy.
3. Eddy X is more suitable for riding on the road, Eddy is more suitable for riding on the off-road.
4. Eddy is a full-suspension e-bike, and Eddy X is a front-suspension e-bike.
- How long will it take to assemble the Eddy X?
It will take around 20 minutes to assemble the bike, you can watch JOBOBIKE's instruction manual or video.