Commuting Sam is one of JOBOBIKE's most cost-effective electric bikes, combining the best of a folding and light city bike with the power of an e-bike! Maybe you're out on a trip without a bike carrier, Don't worry! You can fold the SAM and transport it in the trunk of your car.
- A Handlebar height 1060-1180mm
- B Length 1600mm
- C Wheel base 1050mm
- D Wheel size 20"*2,215"
- E Seat height 850mm-1180mm
- F Stand over height 550mm
- G Seat tube length 400mm
- H Frame size 16.5"
- 36V 13Ah (468Wh) Li-Ion
- 6061 Aluminum
- 250W brushless motor, max 30N.m
- Aluminum alloy 600mm
- LCD display
- Velo leather saddle
- AC110-240V DC36V2.OA
- Single-leg aluminum alloy
- Front Light
- Bright LED light
- Wellgo aluminum, foldable
- Rear Light
- With brake light function
- Aluminum alloy Φ27.2*350MM
- Pedal Assist
- Intelligent 5 levels pedal assist
- Black Plastic steel fenders
- Half twist throttle
- CST/Kenda 20" x 2.125"
- Shimano 7-speed
- Front Fork
- Zoom aluminium suspension fork
- ≥50Km (Measured riding on a full charge, flat road, 80kg rider)
- Recommended Height
- Above 155cm
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- Load Capacity
- Brake Levers
- Tektro comfort grip levers with integrated bell
- Brake Rotors
- Tektro 160mm front & rear
- Total Weight
- Folding Lightweight Electric City Bike
- Foldable & Portable
- Applicable Scene
- Commuting & Urban
your local service poinnts
- How long will I get my sam?
JOBOBIKE will send the SAM to you within 3-5 days after receiving your order,and it will take around 7 days to get to you.
- Why is it easy to carry?
SAM is only 23.6KG, which is the lightest electric ebikes in JOBIKE electric bike, and it is easy to fold and be put in your trunk, so it is very easy to carry and avoid trouble.
- What advantages does Sam have?
The light weight, and folding feature could allow you to take it anywhere, even more, you could take it into your office. The big saddle can make you ride more comfortably.
- Are e-bikes suitable for older people?
E-bikes are a great transport option for older people as they provide extra power and make riding easier. In addition, e-bikes have a low learning curve and are easy to manoeuvre.
- Is it safe for older people to ride an electric bike?
E-bikes are relatively safe for older people to ride, but there are some safety rules to follow. Like regular bicycles, e-bikes carry certain safety risks during travel, such as traffic accidents and mechanical failures. However, e-bikes offer greater stability and safety than ordinary bicycles because they provide extra power and better control.
- How quickly can Sam be assembled?
- What do seniors need to know when riding?
1. Wear a helmet for head protection.
2. Obey traffic rules, e.g. traffic lights, junction rules, etc.
3. Maintain a steady speed and avoid sudden acceleration or deceleration.
4. Pay attention to the safe distance of traveling to avoid collisions with other vehicles or pedestrians.
5. Always pay attention to road conditions and surroundings, and pay attention to avoiding obstacles.
6. Inspect and maintain your e-bike regularly to ensure its safety performance.