Transer is a cargo electric bike, a new member of JOBOBIKE. Designed for the family and the people who need to deliver goods and items. The longer and lower frame provides a stable, smooth, and comfortable ride when you carry your kids out or deliver your items. What's more, featuring a multi-function quick-release rear rack, which could mount many family-friendly accessories, you’ll enjoy a riding experience with your kids to explore the world or carry and deliver the items easily and conveniently.
- A Handlebar height 1150mm
- B Length 1970mm
- C Wheel base 1300mm
- D Wheel size 20"*3"
- E Seat Height 760-960mm
- F Stand Over Height 350mm
- G Seat tube length 300mm
- 48V 15Ah (720Wh) LG lithium battery
- 6061 Aluminum
- 48V 250W XOFO Powerful Motor
- Aluminium alloy 720mm
- Color LCD with USB port
- Velo leather comfort saddle
- AC180-240V DC48V 3.0A
- Double-leg aluminum alloy
- Front Light
- Bright LED light with reflector
- Rear Light
- With brake light function
- Promax Φ30.4×350mm
- Pedal Assist
- Intelligent 5 level pedal assist
- Black Aluminum alloy front and back
- Half twist throttle
- CST 20" x 3"
- Shimano 7-speed
- Front Fork
- Aluminum alloy integrated fork
- ≥80Km/≥150Km(Measured riding on a full charge, flat road, 80kg rider)
- Recommended Height
- Above 160cm
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Load Capacity
- Brake Levers
- Tektro HS-E350 Brakes
- Brake Rotors
- Tektro 180mm front & rear
- Total Weight
- Electric Cargo Bike for Family
- Cargo & Longtail
- Applicable Scene
- Delivery & Family
your local service poinnts
- Can Cargo models carry people?
Yes, you can, provided you buy and install the right child seat correctly.
- Are there any safety hazards for riding with a full load?
Cargo is designed for freight transport and is usually not a safety hazard as long as you use it within the permitted load and do not overload it.
- How much does a cargo e-bike weight?
Our is a rear cargo e-bike, and the total capacity is 140kg, and the capacity of the rear rack is 50kg.
- How fast can a cargo e-bike go?
JOBOBIKE e-bikes are fully compliant with EU standards and have a maximum speed limit of 25km/h and a throttle assist speed of 6km/h (if they have throttle).
- How far can a cargo e-bike travel on a single charge?
The range of a cargo e-bike can vary depending on the battery capacity, the terrain, the rider's weight, and the level of assistance used. In general, a cargo e-bike equipped with one battery has a range of 30-100 km on a single charge; a cargo e-bike equipped with two batteries has a range of 60-200km on a single charge.