The Commuter is JOBOBIKE's newly designed electric city bike. It features an elegant step-through frame, a new, special Samsung battery, a hydraulic disc brake system for a safe and comfortable ride, and a 7-speed Shimano rear derailleur. In addition, five different levels support the rider on both urban roads and more challenging routes.
- A Handlebar Height 1180mm
- B Length 1850mm
- C Wheel base 1120mm
- D Wheel size 26"*1.95"
- E Seat Height 820-1020mm
- F Stand Over Height 490mm
- G Seat tube length 350mm
- 36V 18.2Ah Samsung Lithium battery
- 6061 aluminum alloy
- 36V250W, max 45N.m
- Aluminum alloy 645mm
- Color LCD with USB port
- Velo brown comfort saddle
- AC180-240V DC36V 3.0A
- Single-leg aluminum alloy
- Front Light
- Bright LED light with reflector
- Rear Light
- With brake light function
- Promax SP-252
- Pedal Assist
- Intelligent 5 level pedal assist
- White/black PVC
- KENDA BLACK 26"×1.95"
- Shimano 7-speed
- Front Fork
- SR-NEX aluminium hydraulic suspension
- ≥90Km (Measured riding on a full charge, flat road, 80kg rider)
- Recommended Height
- Above 160cm
- Bengal hydraulic disc brake
- Load Capacity
- Brake Levers
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Brake Rotors
- 160mm front & rear
- Total Weight
- Step-thru City Electric Bicycle
- Low Frame & Long Distance
- Applicable Scene
- Commuting & Urban
your local service poinnts
- In what environment are step thru models more suitable?
In contrast, city roads are more suitable for Step Thru, where you will frequently stop at traffic lights or for various unexpected situations. Step Thru can effectively prevent you from falling down when getting on and off your bike.
- Who can choose to ride a step-thru e-bike?
At first, the step-thru e-bike is designed for women who like to wear skirts, but now everyone can choose step-thru electric bicycle. It is a great option for riders who is elder, or difficulty lifting leg or want to ease to get on the e-bike.
- Why choose a commuter e-bike？
Stay away from traffic jams caused by cars, and save time effectively in short-distance movement. It is more environmentally friendly and cheaper than driving a car.
- Who is suitable for commuter e-bike?
Commuter bikes are suitable for people who commute to work in the city and the commuting time does not exceed half an hour.
- What Kind of Commuter Bike Do You Need?
Make sure of the following 4 points before buying.
1. Distance: How far do you plan to ride each day?
2. Terrain: What type of surface will you be riding on?
3. Comfort: How comfortable do you want your ride to be, and are you willing to give up some speed for a more comfortable ride?
4. Rack Compatibility: Are you going to install a front or rear rack for your bags?