Search our knowledge base or browse our topics below
Assistance sensor faults
10.1 Symptom: Ebike pedal assistance function fails.
(1) Check whether the display shows error codes. If the error code appears, find out the cause of the fault according to the code.
(2) Check carefully and make sure that the connecting cable between the motor and the controller is firmly and correctly connected.
(3) Test the throttle function,pedal assistance function and push assistance function respectively.
1. If the pedal assistance function does not work, but the throttle and push assistance function still work, it indicates that the pedal assistance sensor may be faulty.
2. If the throttle function, pedal assistance function and push assistance function do not work, it indicates that the motor or controller may be faulty.