Search our knowledge base or browse our topics below
8.1 Symptoms: The throttle cannot drive the motor (pedal assistance function and push assistance function are still effective).
(1) Check and ensure that the throttle cable is firmly connected.
(2) Switch off the display and then restart the display again, and test the throttle, pedal assistance and push assistance functions respectively.
(3) If the throttle still cannot drive the motor, it indicates that the throttle is faulty.
(4) If the throttle,the pedal assistance function and push assistance function do not work, it indicates that the motor or controller may be faulty.
8.2 Symptoms: Robin, Sam, Eddy and Commuter ebike display showing error code 22.
(1) Disconnect the throttle cable and check whether error code 22 disappears.
(2) If code 22 disappears, replace it with a new throttle handle; If code 22 does not disappear, replace the controller.