Search our knowledge base or browse our topics below
Power assist function abnormal
Symptom: Ebike pedal assistance function does not work.
(1) Check whether the display shows error codes. If an error code appears, find out the cause of the fault according to the code definition.
(2) Check carefully and make sure that the cable between the motor and the controller is firmly and correctly connected.
(3) Test the throttle function, pedal assistance function and push assistance function respectively.
1. If the pedal assistance function does not work, but the throttle and push assistance function still work, it indicates that the pedal assistance sensor may be faulty.
2. If the throttle,pedal assistance function and pushl assistance function do not work, it indicates that the motor or controller may be faulty.
(4) You can contact the manufacturer who will provide troubleshooting video.