Search our knowledge base or browse our topics below
Riding mileage insufficient
Symptom: After the battery is fully charged, the ebike can not ride for a long distance and the mileage is shorter than before.
(1) Use the charger to fully charge the battery (the red indicator of the charger turns to green indicating that the battery is fully charged), and then measure the battery discharge port voltage. The normal value is about 54.6V (42V).
(2) Record the TRIP value on the display before riding, set the pedal assistance level to the 3, and then start riding until the battery power is exhausted. After riding, check the mileage value on the display and calculate the riding distance. Then remove the battery and measure the voltage value of the battery discharge port. The normal value is about 42V (30V).
(3) Precautions: During the riding process, it is necessary to ensure that the riding conditions are under ideal conditions.
1. The temperature of the riding environment should not be too low, otherwise the riding distance will be affected. The suitable temperature is about 25 ℃.
2. The road condition is ideal, the ground is flat and hard, and there is no steep slope.
3. The tire pressure is sufficient.
4. During the riding process, there is no frequent braking and sudden start.