Search our knowledge base or browse our topics below
1 Symptom: When the front fork twists left and right, it will make a clicking noise at a specific position. The abnormal noise maybe caused by the fault of the bowl set.
Solution: Replace the bowl set with a new one.
2 Symptoms: Abnormal sound of hub. When the wheel axle rotates, it makes a rumbling sound from the hub.
Solution: Add some lubricating oil to the hub.
3 Symptom: Brake makes abnormal noise.
Problem detail 1: The brake makes abnormal noise when it is not braked.
(1) Check whether the brake disc has bent and has other structural abnormalities. If there is distortion, replace it in time.
(2) Check whether there is friction between the brake pad and the brake disc. If there is friction, adjust it in time.
(3) Please contact the manufacturer, who will provide troubleshooting video.
Problem detail 2: The brake makes a strange noise when it is braking.
(1) Check the brake disc for oil contamination. If there is oil stain, clean it in time.
(2) Check whether the brake pad is seriously worn. If the brake pads are seriously worn, replace them in time.
(3) You can contact the manufacturer, who will provide troubleshooting video.
4 Symptom: Spoke makes abnormal noise.
Solution: Use the spoke wrench to tighten it until the abnormal noise completely disappears.
5 Symptom: Motor makes abnormal noise.
(1) Check whether there are error codes on the display.
(2) Check and ensure that the connecting cable between the motor and the controller is firmly connected, and then re-twist the throttle handle to check whether the abnormal noise disappears when the motor rotates.
(3) Use your mobile phone to take a vedio to record the display content and the abnormal noise of the motor, and send the video to the manufacturer for fault diagnosis.