JOBOBIKE Linda is with step-through frame, it is originally designed for women who want to wear a dress when they ride out. With a low frame, it possesses urban style and comfort when they are commuting to work, riding to the grocery, or simply exploring the outdoors.
- A Handlebar height 1030-1110mm
- B Length 1820mm
- C Wheel base 1116mm
- D Wheel size 26"*2.35"
- E Seat Height 780mm-950mm
- F Stand Over Height 660mm
- G Seat tube length 420mm
- H Frame size 16.5"
- 36V 14Ah (504Wh) LG lithium battery
- 6061 Aluminum
- 250W Bafang M200 mid motor, max 65N.m
- SM Aluminum alloy 660mm
- Bafang High-Contrast LCD & USB charging port
- SR A237H moderate leather
- AC110-240V DC36V2.0A
- Single-leg aluminum alloy
- Front Light
- Bright LED light with reflector
- Wellgo mountain type
- Rear Light
- Bright LED light
- SM Φ31.8*110mm
- Pedal Assist
- Intelligent 5 level pedal assist with torque sensor
- Black aluminum plastic fenders
- CST 26" x 2.35"
- Shimano 7-speed
- Front Fork
- Suntour XCM 100mm travel
- ≥90Km (Measured riding on a full charge, flat road, 80kg rider)
- Suntour XCM 100mm suspension travel
- Recommended Height
- Above 155cm
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Load Capacity
- Brake Levers
- Tektro aluminum alloy comfort grip lever
- Brake Rotors
- Tektro 180mm front & rear
- Total Weight
- Step-thru Mid Motor City Electric Bike
- Low Frame & Mid Motor
- Applicable Scene
- Commuting & Urban
your local service poinnts
- What the benefits of mid drive motor?
It is smaller, lighter, quieter and more efficient than the motor of your old e-bike, will help you in difficult terrain and provide joy and satisfaction from riding.
- What are the advantages of a ladies mid-motor e-bike?
1. A smoother ride: With the motor mounted in the centre of the bike, the centre of gravity is lower, resulting in a smoother ride.
2. Better climbing ability: the motor is mounted in the centre of the bike, providing more torque to help the rider climb hills easily.
3. Longer battery range: the motor is mounted in the centre of the bike, providing more efficient energy utilisation and therefore a longer battery range.
- How about the recommended rider hights for JOBOBIKE Linda?
The recommended rider height for JOBOBIKE Linda is above 155cm.
- How long will it take to assemble the Linda?
It will take around 20 minutes to assemble the bike, you can watch JOBOBIKE's instruction manual or video.