Search our knowledge base or browse our topics below
Precautions for Safe Use of Lithium Batteries
1. Use the matching charger provided by JOBOBIKE to charge the battery. It is prohibited to use other chargers with different voltage and current levels to charge the battery.
2. When charging, the battery should be placed in a dry and cool environment, away from sunlight, high temperature, high humidity, severe vibration and collision.
3. After the battery is fully charged, promptly disconnect the charging cable from the charger to prevent the battery from overcharging.
4. Try to avoid riding in high temperature environments to prevent the battery temperature from being too high.
5. Try to avoid riding on steep slopes for a long time to prevent the battery from being discharged with high current for a long time, causing the battery temperature to be too high.
6. When the battery is almost exhausted, it should be charged in time. Prevent the battery from over-discharging.
7. Try to avoid riding in heavy rain to prevent water from entering the battery and causing short circuit and other malfunctions. The battery should be dried promptly after getting wet.
8. Batteries should be stored in a dry and cool environment when not in use.
9. When the battery will be stored for a long time, it should be recharged every 3 months to prevent the battery from being in a depleted state due to self-discharge.
10. If the battery fails, make sure it is repaired by a professional. Private battery repair or modification is prohibited.